Nov 30, 2010

Shameless Website Promotions - Stock up on Supplies!

Since it's the time of year to shop, I thought I would mention that right now HorseLoverz and Horse.com are both offering really awesome sales.  I just spent a chunk of change at Horse.com yesterday and got away like a bandit.  Examples:  I got some Cowboy Magic conditioner for $3.99, Vetrolin Shampoo for $5.49 and EZall Detangler for $13.95.  Cowboy Magic detangler is offered for a decent price, too, but I gotta admit it's not really my favorite product.  I know everyone swears by it, but it just seems to leave my hands really slippery and I'm not overly impressed with the way my mare's tail turns out.  I haven't tried the EZall yet, but I read on some forums that it was pretty great.  I mainly liked the fact that it wasn't petroleum-based.  So, I'll let you guys know how it is.

HorseLoverz is extending its Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales for a couple more days (I think) and with it you'll get 10% off and free shipping on all orders over $75.  So, if you're in the market for some supplies, now is the time to order them.  I love HorseLoverz because they have such a wide array of items.  Like it's not exclusively Western or English and I can buy an off-billet, some polos, some vet supplies and maybe a new and interesting brand of liniment I haven't seen before all at the same time.  So many times I have to shop at three different places to get the stuff I can get at HorseLoverz.  That really annoys me.  And the other cool thing about this place is the fact that they have many items in bulk quantities (not that I need this, but maybe you do!) as well as in tiny, trial (or travel) size quantities.  I just adore the small sample sizes.  I just bought a 2oz tube of Corona ointment and a 3oz bottle of Absorbine liniment for less than $7 total.  I love being able to stock up on these items that I want to have around, but don't have a lot of use for on a regular basis. 

Anyway, between these two sales I spent about half what I budgeted on supplies for the next few months, so do yourself a favor and check them out while they last.