Aug 6, 2009

Pony Round-Up

If you haven't seen this link to a BBC news report, you must. It was filmed by tourists in Israel as they were driving down the highway. For some bizzare reason, horses were galloping down the road, and for some even stranger reason all the cars on the road were still in motion. Maybe I'm just a horse nut, but if I saw horses galloping down a road I was driving along I would most certainly stop and pull over. They are simply too unpredictable, and in the video this is demonstrated by the horse's attempt to jump on and over a car. Shockingly, horse and driver are both okay.

The saddest part about the whole thing is that (because I knew everyone was okay after the accident), the only thing I could focus on throughout the video was just how pretty the pinto horse is and what a lovely jump he tried to make.

No comments: