Aug 13, 2008

Hunter - Get it?

Oh fuck me, I need to go home. I've been at work forever today. I don't even know why I am still here.

Oh, that's right - I'm blogging. I guess I can't complain.

Hey, did anyone read the weird article up at Gawker about John Edwards' mistress, Rielle Hunter? Apparently she grew up in Ocala, riding hunters on the 'A' circuit. I admit that was the first time this story caught my interest. I could care less who the man is diddling on the side, but anyway, Rielle's father was a lawyer who represented insurance companies and was implicated in a scam to electrocute horses for owners to collect the insurance money. And I bet you can guess it already, you clever bugs. Yes, her dad hired a man to electrocute her own horse. That's fucking despicable. I kinda feel really bad for this woman now. She just can't get away from scandal. Maybe she should go move to the country and get away from humanity for a long time. Preferably she should buy a horse and rediscover her love for jumping.

No comments: