Aug 6, 2008

Bunny of the Dead

So it's been 6 months, but who's counting? Right? Yeah, well, I am and the longer I have been away from blogging the longer I felt I couldn't start back up again. I have issues, I know. But the reason I had been away for so long was (as I had mentioned in an earlier posting) that we were in the stressful throes of negotiating the purchase of a farm. As you can probably guess that didn't work out. It came down to a shocker of a last day in which we had to withdraw our offer.

To put it mildly I was devastated. I looked at all the news feeds every day coming in for my blog and just couldn't bring myself to write about anything.

The good news is that I am officially back. And I'll be coming back strong, I promise. The other bit of good news is that I am at work on two horse-y books -- one a novel and the other a book of essays on my thoughts and methods of teaching and riding. So, that's made me less mental. Hey, I can get up in the morning now. That's a good thing, right?!

No comments: