Feb 15, 2008

My Little Pony of the Apocalypse



Who doesn't love My Little Pony? And seriously, don't answer that if you hate MLP. I'm not interested in your opinions. MLP is the best. Between their powdery scent, fab hair, and glittery butts, they totally rock. They're like glam rock ponies, which, if you put it that way, sounds like the best thing evah!! Anyway, it's MLP's 25th birthday!!! And to celebrate, the company is bringing in designers, collectors, kids, and artists to design a collection of 25 one-of-a-kind MLP figures. I wish it could be me.



But has anyone seen goth MLP? I do kinda shamefully love goth My Little Pony....


1 comment:

A Love for Horses -- Joni said...

How wouldn't love a pony that comes in the color purple! I love all ponies including the colorful plastic ones.