Oct 30, 2007

Neat is My New Favorite Word

I think I have a migraine. My head hurts and I am on a sugar high, but I haven't had sugar. Yet. Oh, well, there's booze for that.

Anyway, check it. Here's a story about Lulu and Wilbur. Lulu is a Standardbred horse and Wilbur is a pig. They're just super good, neat friends. Awwww.....Listen to this: "If they are put together at night, the pig will sleep in the stable and the horse will stand over the top of it. If they are in fields next to each other, then they will touch noses through the fence. When we first separated them, the pig would squeal and grunt and make a lot of noise, but he's becoming more used to it now." That's too adorable.

I love pigs. They're just cute. And I have ridden one once. I have a picture. Someday I'll drag it up for you. In the meantime, you'll have to make do with this picture of Wilbur and Lulu eating together.

Ugggghhhh....blogger is being difficult. I'll post the picture tomorrow. For now, just imagine the cuteness that is a horse and pig eating together.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

it's funny that i found this post, because i've been using the word neat a lot more lately! it is my new favorite word as well :) you should really update your blog more!