Aug 13, 2007

Pony Round-up

I'm going to try and regularly post news items that I think are interesting and/or worthy of a second look. Obviously that's not going to encompass everything, but my main goal is just to highlight articles from general horsey culture that would normally get lost in the fray.

- I have a love of all things tiny and this dwarf mini-horse is no exception.
- Convicted killer dies in freak riding accident. No comment.
- First female trainer to win the Arlington Million. Yay!!
- Any woman who would still choose to use Premarin should just be punched....hard. Really.
- Next Bond film to stage their climax at the Palio horse race in Siena. Okay, I know this is kind of a dangerous, "not-exactly-humane" race, but it still ellicits this shiver of excitement when I think about it.
- Um....how do horses get stolen, exactly?

No comments: