Aug 23, 2007

Linus, Linus, Linus, Linus, Linus




Here's your weirdness for the day. I didn't know that horses' manes and tails could grow infinitely. I mean, I know that most don't. But why are there a few that would just never stop growing? At first I thought it was a hoax, but apparently it isn't. I imagine that these horses would have died out in the wild - I mean, imagine running from a tiger or something and having that tail get caught in the brush. Poor thing would be the perfect target. But here is Linus in all his glory. I hope that mustachioed man tied his mane and tail up when he wasn't posing him for photos. I can imagine it would have sucked for Linus to get that caught up in everything and tangling around his legs and all. Poor Linus. Linus. I kind of love the name Linus. I like saying it. I like writing it. I just like it. Anway, I was saying.....check out a few other mutant hair-growing horses at this place.

And apparently, Linus' (mmmmm....Linus) hair never stopped growing. Here he is 3 years later:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool story miss sayda :)

Whitney said...

That's really crazy! Pretty wierd atually lol