Aug 21, 2007

Carriage of Death


I can't understand why people would still be trying to train zebras to ride. I get that it was cool back around the turn of the century. It was a novelty. Nowdays, I've got to believe everyone should know that zebras are difficult, to say the least. Not only are they like many feral animals in regards to the unpredictable temperament, they are also feral prey animals. And we're the predator. SO, their startle reaction to us (or anything) is insane compared to the horse. Plus, they don't really look comfy or like, say, a saddle would truly fit. Anyway, whatever. If people are still into riding zebras, what do I really care? There are worse things to get preachy about. But in light of all that, I came across this picture that just creeped me out. This is like a horrible accident waiting to happen.... Yet, it's amazingly amazing. I want this. And yet, I know this is death on wheels. But I kind of still want it.

No comments: